Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
Easy and simple to use, for sides only put each time 4 slides and scan it. Came with 3 types of feeders, 2 for slides and one for negatives, the one for slides works very well and fast. The quality of scanned images are good (but not excellent). Can connect it directly to TV (but the image is not good enough).
1. The supplied USB power cable is too short.
2. The slides feeder for quick look do not feed the slides correctly into the scanner, so the images are not aligned to the center of it.
3. The images output are a bit too dark, I think that the scanner internal light is not strong enough.
4. Can not control on the brightness of the image.
5. When connecting it to TV the image quality is not good enough so can not really view it on the TV.
6. The user interface is very basic, not good enough with very limited functions.
7. The User Manual is unclear and too short.
It would be good to add brightness control and stronger light for the scanner, so the images would be came more real.
I would expect a bit better images quality results for this cost.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.