DX  » Community » Reviews » TOZ TOZ-BT002 Handsfree Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio - Black + Deep Coffee
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sound

posted by fattopp on 07/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product is very small but the sound is all the better. After a little practice it is very easy to switch between the different modes. surprisingly good radio receiver. The product has some weight and seems pretty solid, in addition, it has a pretty cool...
    Cons:
    When you turn up the volume the bass is perhaps a little absent, but you can hear it. otherwise there is nothing.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits all my needs

posted by brunoglopes on 06/16/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very cheap for it's quality -Really small, yet powerful -Feels solid, a little heavy but nothing you can't take in a trip -Battery lasts for a very long time -Has built-in radio -Great sound quality -Gives you the options to play songs thru TF Cards, radio...
    Cons:
    -There is no screen to help you choose a song while playing thru TF Cards -At least in Brazil, it's a little bit hard to find r...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sound, dodgy connector, fiddly to configure

posted by crxmail on 06/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This handsfree bluetooth speaker has a nice design, and I was surprised at its weight (heavy) which give it a premium feeling. The sound quality and volume are very good for a speaker of this size. Both music and call sounds were clear and easy to understand.
    Cons:
    The charging plug snapped loose, and I now have to stick the charging cable in at an angle for it to connect properly. Switchin...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent cost/benefice

posted by msamsoniuk on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very simple to connect, iPad, iPhone and MacBookPro pared without passwd. The bass works good at 80% volume, over have a little distortion, but not problem for BBC or trips, I am using close to bed to sleep. The price is less 1/4 of a JBL, bigger and blue...
    Cons:
    The FM radio antenna is the USB cable, cosmetically poor but works fine, for me the FM radio is a bonus for rare use. Don't ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sound, solid feel

posted by jamesy8 on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sounds good, feels solid (heavy), rechargable battery lasts long enough for a movie. I have used this for better sound while streaming video as well as for a better speaker for hands free in my car. The headphone jack is a nice touch.
    Cons:
    Buttons can be a little confusing. Radio reception isn't very good (but I don't use it for radio). Sometimes when I want to cha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sound for the size & price

posted by mountainpete on 01/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Solidly made - feels heavy in your hand like a speaker should, good sound volume for the size, battery life, good value for the price. Connects fast via Bluetooth to Apple devices.
    Cons:
    For the size, the sound quality and volume is honestly very good - any complaints are balanced out when you consider the size. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for summer trips and barbequeing

posted by JanRei84 on 07/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really nice build, good sound quality, very easy to use, nice looks, build quality seems good. Price is great! Here in Finland cheapest similar speakers are around 60usd. Nice package. For 32usd you will get good speaker for those beach trips etc, han...
    Cons:
    Bluetooth is maybe a bit weak. I walked between phone and speaker and sound started to break. Tested with two phones. But not...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magnificent device

posted by bokorez on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Quality of a sound, for this class of devices. Simplicity of connection and management. Good sensitivity of a radio receiver. Excellent quality of assembly and remarkable appearance.
    Cons:
    There is no display for FM radio. for TF Card it too wouldn't prevent. Sensitivity of a microphone the quite weak.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great sound for the size

posted by mnaranjo on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Much smaller than expected, very portable. high volume without distortion. incredible good sound. very good bass. FM and TF is an extra but I will use it only some times. very easy connection and energy save thanks to BT 3.0, it stops working after a while ...
    Cons:
    maybe a little more of treble sound would be good, but in that size would be complicated. It's heavy for it size
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great portable Bluetooth speaker

posted by normdman on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Compact and very portable - Extremely cool design with great color - Excellent build quality. - It maybe small but it feels very solid in your hands - This device was heavier than I thought which is great. - Upper part feels like solid metal. - Sound qu...
    Cons:
    - not really a con but working out the radio channels can be a bit difficult but with more practice I'm sure I will understand ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections