DX  » Community » Reviews » TOZ TOZ-BT002 Handsfree Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio - Black + Deep Coffee
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Great portable Bluetooth speaker – NH-BT002 Handsfree Bluetooth Speaker w/ FM Radio - Black + Deep Coffee Reviews

posted by normdman on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Compact and very portable - Extremely cool design with great color - Excellent build quality. - It maybe small but it feels very solid in your hands - This device was heavier than I thought which is great. - Upper part feels like solid metal. - Sound quality is fabulous with lots of bass punch - Radio is a great feature when you are bored of listening to you own music. You listen to your local news stations. - using the tf card slot is also another great feature. which will use less power because it won't be using the bluetooth. - using the auxiliary port is also another way to save on battery. - used the mic to answer the phone calls is a breeze - and of course the bluetooth is a convinience which works a charm. It still works from a distance of <= 10 meters.
Cons:
- not really a con but working out the radio channels can be a bit difficult but with more practice I'm sure I will understand it. - Manual is not very extensive.
Other:
Small and compact
Bottomline:
Great, small and with very punchy sound

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections