DX  » Community » Reviews » Key Shape High Speed USB 2.0 Flash / Jump Drive - Black (8GB)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little drive

posted by dabeast on 08/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Good price (the Lacie usb key costs about 30€) +Speed is average (not feeling slow) +8 GB +Solid +Great for emergency utility key (Hiren boot cd) +Nice finish + REALY thin!
    Cons:
    -Not USB 3.0 compatible -Contacts are open, but thats ok since there is a little indentation -Speed could be better - Not sure ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just received it

posted by Robin95 on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * It looks nice with a kind of black graphite-ish layer. * It's very thin. More so than I had anticipated. * Flush fitting. Not so tight you really have to push hard, and not so lose than it can fall out of the USB port. * Reading speed is higher than repor...
    Cons:
    * Contacts are unprotected, but this was clearly visible on the provided picture and makes it thinner. * If it's on your key ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool flash drive

posted by dzhey on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This flash drive really looks like a key and I put it together with my keys and it looks nice. Nobody actually see it is not a key, until they looks closer they see its a flash drive and they all want one and asks where to buy.
    Cons:
    Quality is good, but if you try to check if it is strong enough you think it's not), though I dropped my keys many times and it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections