DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless 1.2GHz RF 30-IR Night-Vision Weatherproof Security Surveillance Camera w/AV Receiver (PAL)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:587 (58%)
  • 4 Star:172 (17%)
  • 3 Star:253 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great wireless camera with receiver

posted by damir1994 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    amazing price for camera and receiver. I use this to check my front of home, and its great. No problems with wireless signal all is working great. I use this for 1 year and maybe more and for 7-12hour per day. Camera is like new.
    Cons:
    no problems all is great
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by dxwesko on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice simple set and easy to install. The LED beam is OUTSTANDING. In complete darkness you can see everything up to meters dinstance! Very impressive. For short range this is a good solution. Works with wires too.
    Cons:
    After warming up the channel will shift so you have to readjust the frequency wit the knob. Also, any distance more than a fe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good, as long as it lasted!

posted by nasnikos on 12/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very good waterproof camera with easy installation. Preety good image quality, even in dark.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, when I left in working for 24 hours, the camera was burn. Doesn't transmit not even by cable. Sends a black scr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite impressed

posted by Tigrovi on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Compact -Works just like intended -IR has excellent range (Once the lens cover is removed) -Easy to install -Great picture quality -Cheap,Cheap,Cheap
    Cons:
    -Receiver can become quite "Static" if placed directly on the floor or something of decent size moves in between the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality cam, wireless works fair

posted by gmiura on 01/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality camera - comes with the chargers and a manual in english - It works wired or wireless - Nightvision is great
    Cons:
    - Wireless is hard to tune, every tiny move on the cam or the receiver just mess with the image. - Night vision gets this ligh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best quality cam found here

posted by samsoso on 08/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price: I think that you can't find a product like it for this price, in france it will be cost me more than 100 euros. Ease-of-use: Simply add power and this will work, i use it with 'EasyCap USB Video Capture Adapter', it work great ! Build Quality: ...
    Cons:
    Humm... Need to find an adaptable antenna to increase the range, more difficult than I thought :/. The antenna on the cam can'...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price / performance ratio

posted by DrWeird on 01/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap, compared to other wireless solutions. Picture quality in lighted conditions. Nightvision range (with reservations, look below) Transmission range and clarity. Low power consumption (around 3.5W for the camera (!) and 35W for the receiver). Good,...
    Cons:
    Like said in other reviews, you'll lose about 3rd of the view area when it's dark - the IR-leds will cast a halo on the front p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product for its price

posted by Robert531 on 01/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good building quality, fair price ( here in Holland these type of camera's come from $ 150 ) I was surprised about the very good image quality,the camera is small enough to fit in small corners, it comes wireless
    Cons:
    the manual could be more specific about the wiring/contacts
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good vision system!

posted by saisai on 01/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good system: -good image from camera -strong wireless signal -cheap! -really good night vision -camera and receiver are good quality
    Cons:
    The 12v power supplies are very bad quality, sound like beanbags when you shake them. One of six I had has burned. However, goo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    korppu

posted by korppu on 06/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, you get a lot for your money. The signal is somewhat sensitive to interference from other electronics you might have on the way but its increadibly strong! Mine goes through an entire house.
    Cons:
    Night time the glass in front of the camera reflects some of the infrared light back to the camera creating a halo effect. Mean...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections