DX  » Community » Reviews » USB OTG Adapter for ASUS Eee Pad TF300T / TF201 / TF101 / TF700T / TF300 / TF301 + More - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great accesory

posted by DiegoEnzo on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap comparing to original one. Perfect operation. very light and small. Nice plastic, good quality in general, excepting the cap (see below). Very useful to connect my Mele F10 pro and use it as a media player.
    Cons:
    The cap is not well finished it doesn't fit perfectly in the body and I will end losing it for sure. The adapter can't be used ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful USB Adapter

posted by fun86 on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The USB adapter does what it says, it allows other usb devices to connect with your tablet.
    Cons:
    However, this device and the tablet donnot have enough power to run an external hard drive. It was quite disappointing to look...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful. TF300T recognized the USB drive I connected immediately

posted by mauricioorden on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very useful. I have a TF300T ASUS table which recognized the USB drive I connected to this adapter immediately. I was able to play music and videos from that USB drive very fast.
    Cons:
    Price is not that low, but product is very good and also looks nice. I would buy it again even at this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK build quality

posted by mpiet on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have been using my ASUS Infinity for more than a year now, and I am quite happy - particularly since the 4.2.1 Update. The major downside was the lack of a regular USB OTG interface. with this device, you can now watch movies from your USB stick, or show/...
    Cons:
    While it is practical to use, be careful when use this when moving around with your tablet; there is a danger you can break you...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice when it would work

posted by pe1dnn on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The unit is very small and easy to carry. Also the price is a big advantage, if you ever dislocate the item it is only a small loss. Especially compared to the original ASUS item. Also it looks quite solid, especially for the offered price.
    Cons:
    The 40 pin connector is protected by a cap, but this cap doesn't stick very well to the case. Also the adapter does not provide...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB OTG Adapter for ASUS Eee Pad TF300T / TF201 / TF101 / TF700T / TF300 /

posted by CESARCARNICERVIVAS on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Gives you an extra conection. You can use with this any usb port, like an external hard disk (with 1tb works perfect) With USB OTG Adapter for ASUS Eee Pad TF300T / TF201 / TF101 / TF700T / TF300 /, you can have more space in your tablet. works in the charg...
    Cons:
    no cons It´s perfect
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    work with TF700T

posted by KVLV1 on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This adapter confirmed work with TF700T. The tf700t is not rooted, Android version 4.1.1. Read fine with usb memory stick (Patriot Memory Flex 32GB formatted in NTFS) and microSD card reader with Sandisk microSDXC 64GB card formatted in NTFS, 750GB 2.5"...
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with memorys Usb. Don't works with usb Hard Disk

posted by sandokanlorente on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works perfect and fast with usb flash memory. It looks original but not show the logo of asus. The price is three or four times lower origina asus adapter.
    Cons:
    It doesn't work with hard disk (2.5inches). Neither hard disk usb 2.0 neither 3.0. I had an original adapter asus and worked w...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections