DX  » Community » Reviews » Gonbes G05-A 3D Active Shutter IR & Bluetooth Glasses for TV - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent set of 3D glasses

posted by afritas on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well built, good materials. I have a Sony Bravia TV an they work flawlessly. Regarding picture quality this set of glasses DOES NOT suffer from the ghost image (crosstalk) noticed in Sony TDG-BR250/B when you tilt your head off the vertical axis.
    Cons:
    Darker ( less transparency ) than Sony TDG-BR250/B glasses
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value, very compatible

posted by SLAM3R on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple to set up, come with a nice cloth bag to keep them dust free when not in use. Work with most TVs I have tried them with.
    Cons:
    They look rediculous when worn. They stick out a mile on the corners because they are too flat/straight across the front. Not...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good alternative of manufacturer's 3d glasses

posted by winbinar on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works fine with Toshiba TL-868. Price is definitly great as official glasses are 4 times more expensive which is main reason to get these ones instead. - Comes with pouch and cleaner. - Glass surface is protected in package as official ones weren't for some...
    Cons:
    - Manual is written in english. - image through glasses are bit yellow but won't be noticeable after a while or messing with TV...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3D glasses

posted by 1cajo1 on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The Glasses are simply to use, work like a charm :) Just press button once and when glass darkens press button once more so that glasses can sync with TV and than they are working like they should.
    Cons:
    None, except there where no other sizes rubber for nose in box. Other than that, I see no other cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good second/backup glasses

posted by Mario92 on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Works fine with panasonic bluetooth model. Haven't been able to test other models but I'm almost certain they do work. Becouse of bluetooth/ir combo they should also work with other/future TV models. - Price is definitly great as official glasses are 4 t...
    Cons:
    - Manual is written in engrish so I had trouble connecting bluetooth but I guess it's done by holding down power for 20 seconds...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections