Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Works fine with panasonic bluetooth model. Haven't been able to test other models but I'm almost certain they do work. Becouse of bluetooth/ir combo they should also work with other/future TV models.
- Price is definitly great as official glasses are 4 times more expensive which is main reason to get these ones instead.
- Comes with pouch and cleaner which didn't come with official Panasonic glasses.
- Glass surface is protected in package as official ones weren't for some reason.
- Manual is written in engrish so I had trouble connecting bluetooth but I guess it's done by holding down power for 20 seconds for first time.
- image through glasses are bit yellow but won't be noticeable after a while or messing with TV settings.
- This one may only effect my TV model but there are some noticeable ghosting with high contrast change parts of picture. With smaller 3D effect it's OK.
- Extra micro USB cable is always welcome.
- TV doesn't tell battery stats or signal but they are indicated with glasses led.
- There aren't that many 3D sources available and 2D->3D isn't that great so you most likely end up using these only with some 3D BD movies and random youtube videos.
If you have 3D capable TV you should definitly get these for random 3D watching.
If you want perfect 3D image get one of official manufacturer glasses with less ghosting and yellow but be aware of price difference.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.