DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Full Case for PSP 3000/2000 - Covers Buttons (Black)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it supposed to do

posted by Soto2 on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It covers almost your whole PSP (even the buttons). -Silicone is a great material to absorb a decent fall without damaging the PSP itself. -The PSP doesn't get bulky.
    Cons:
    -You can't open the UMD without removing the cover. -It sticks when you get it out of your pocket. But that is just how silicon...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by 6u5tavo on 10/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a great Silicone Protective Full Case to cover your entire PSP... even the buttons!!! It is stronger than other similar products. I did not find one of this on my country. (Argentina) Delivery time was only 20 days!
    Cons:
    You have to remove the Silicone Protective Case every time you want to change a UMD Disc. That`s not important if you have a c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by bobybc on 01/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    its very good idea, when we talking about children - they don't care much for PSP (boys especially) and thus the Silicone Protective Case is very useful. I've bought hard case,but it is for carrying and storing, the silicone one protects effectively when...
    Cons:
    it looks somehow coarse... it may depend on the color - i've chose the black one. maybe the colorless one looks better :) ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great but not the color expected

posted by BlackDaveOrigin on 10/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a great sleeve to cover your entire PSP except the screen (get a screen protector). It is strong and so
    Cons:
    I wanted it black like I saw it on the picture but I got a gray one... my psp is silver!!! that doesn't change anything! You h...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections