DX  » Community » Reviews » Water Bottle Mounting Carabiner Snaphook Clips (2-Pack)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7518 (75%)
  • 4 Star:256 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy!

posted by yz on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap, but has very high-level quality. It can handle plastic and glass bottles. Carbiners are big enough and quality is much higher than I could even expect. I am very satisfied with this product. Really! Package contains to pieces: one is black and o...
    Cons:
    None I could find. This product is must have for tourists and other active people.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful for hiking

posted by Zolohoj on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful to hang a bottle at your backpack or somewhere else. Easy tu use, to detach and place back. Can be used with standard PET bottles.
    Cons:
    When you turn the clip in other dirrection as it should be in my opinion, it should be wider at the bottom. This is the way how...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very practical item

posted by maguisabe on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it´s not heavy GREAT price a lovely design very easy to use it has the size of a tv control remote I love the colour good resistant material easy to connect
    Cons:
    nothing to say, because everything are advantages
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bottle clip for camping and hiking

posted by Lametta on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - They can hold even 500ml bottles - Firmly clip the bottle - Carabiner is useful to hang the bottle to your belt or backpack - Light and cheap - Nice colors
    Cons:
    - At first I needed pliers to tighten on of them to the right size for the bottle but it wasn't much a problem. I fixed it in 5...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very, very useful thing for all the people who like to walk

posted by dacha111 on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very small price - 2 pieces per pack, so you can have a spare one in case you loose one, or just give it to someone else - Very lightweight (doesn't make any hassle to carry it around) - Can hold any water bottle
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent bottle holder

posted by katy on 11/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A very simple, but effective idea. The clip is very handy for attaching a bottle to your bag, buggy or whatever so you can easily access it. The bottle clip fits most normal plastic bottles making it very versatile. Better than a metal bottle as you can per...
    Cons:
    The bottle clip tends to get a bit loose after a while, but it's easy to bend it back to a tighter fit.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it supposes to do

posted by whitespace on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Mine come in a set of purple and blue carabiners. It can handle 500ml and 330ml bottles without any problem. The four clips that arrived snapped on the bottles' neck perfectly. The black strap is sturdy. Unbeatable price.
    Cons:
    Requires some strength to pull the clip out from the bottle, guess that is the result of clipping the bottle firmly. The positi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bottle Clip

posted by Rubbish165 on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice bottle clip! Fits perfectly around the bottle neck Colors are nice ; prefer black or metal color though
    Cons:
    The carabiner snaphook clip is not the best quality, but suffcient enough for the purpose.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An interesting option to carry bottles around

posted by daice on 07/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It works! - It can handle small bottle without problems. - The metal clamp is sturdy enough to make it hard to take the bottle out of it. Sometimes you'll find it easier to take everything out to use the bottle instead of only the bottle. - Cloth is also ...
    Cons:
    - The carabiner is cheap. Mine broke in the same day I received the product. This is the counter part of being light and cheap.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for festivals and going on trips

posted by Mickey101 on 07/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, metal clamp, good fit for the bottles I've tried, tight enough to hold on to the bottle but not that tight that it's diffifult to remove the bottle. Different colors make it easy to recognize which bottle below to whom.
    Cons:
    The big clip has it's opening end on the side of the clip. It would have been better on the other side as that is the side you ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections