Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- HD 1080p - good image quality
- GPS - works with Google Maps, accurate
- Small size
- Shock detection
- Nicely built and designed. Doesn't look cheap.
- Complete package (cables etc.) for the price it is
- Holder is to be sticked to the window (and it sticks well, so don't think you'll easily move it)
- Manual is so bad, no manual would make no difference.
- Software looks like my 9-year-old-kid-next-door made it, it's terrible. Really terrible.
- I placed it behind my rear-view mirror, it's that small.
- It's eady to use, although some of the options aren't that clear as you might think. Since the manual is terrible, you have to figure it out yourself.
- Don't use motion detection. You'll miss a lot of recording.
- A 10 minute recording on the max. quality is about 740MB. So you might want to buy a large TF card (32GB). And a fast one (class 10).
- Sound recording is good.
Very nice car-DVR, good price vs. quality, you'll won't regret this (although the software makes you think that - the device itself is nice).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.