DX  » Community » Reviews » Pro Mini Microcontroller Circuit Board for Arduino (5V / 16MHz)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
So small but powerful – Pro Mini Microcontroller Circuit Board for Arduino - Blue (5V / 16MHz) Reviews

posted by korole on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It's been delivered in good condition and well packed after 4 weeks into Ukraine. Easy to use based on a lot of example in the net. It can be accompanied with other modules and parts from this site. It's safe to buy on this site as soon as it's protected by PayPal in my case. Every step from ordering to delivery tracks by e-mails. Additionally you will be provided by tracking code that valid in target country as well. Moreover the package has been delivered right to the my door in spite of free delivery. The board is pretty small but very powerful for DIY projects.
Cons:
Would be great to get it apart of included 2 Pins to get a flat board.
Other:
Would be great to get it a little bit faster but it depends on mail service only. From the DX side it has been sent in-time.
Bottomline:
I could not find any cheaper place than here. Just get your board with good quality for your DIY projects for that money.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections