DX  » Community » Reviews » Customizable Text Handheld LED Message Display Cooling Fan Gadget (3*AA)
Sort by:
34 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:3813 (38%)
  • 4 Star:4716 (47%)
  • 3 Star:93 (9%)
  • 2 Star:62 (6%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome gadget, great gift

posted by kancur on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Eye catching - cannot stay unnoticed Very bright, visible during daylight The text stays in place no matter RPM of the rotor
    Cons:
    I ordered 5 pcs. One came with rusty metal parts (those that hold battery) The original packaging was wrinkled (I wouldn't give...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    muy bueno

posted by Gazgonza on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    lo compre por comprar y realmente esta muy bueno. es silencioso, facil de manipular y programar, la nena no tubo ningun problema en manejarlo en solo 30 segundos ya pudo agregar notas. tiene capacidad para 6 notas
    Cons:
    el plastico y las terminaciones se podrian mejorar. aparenta ser muy delicado, trabaja con un flex. las notas pasan secuencialm...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow shockingly cool!

posted by nanobottech on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great WOW factor, fun for the family, friends, great camping trip gadget. Programmable up to 5 messages with as many characters as you can see in the picture. Flashes differently creating great visual effects.
    Cons:
    It comes with a strap, sort of like a necklace. Well it ended up getting caught in the fan blades and broke and that was the en...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW, AMAZING!

posted by posner on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I just got it and I'm pretty amazed with it. The configure buttons are pretty straightfoward. I started to configure new phrases for this gadget in less than one minute. The presentation of the phrases are beautiful. It changes form phrase to phrase. It...
    Cons:
    Maybe it could have an extra configuration button, because if you make a mistake, you have to go over all the alphabet to get b...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ????? ???????? ???????

posted by Antojoekb on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A beautiful toy, does not occupy much space and can always take with you. A great option as a gift to a friend.
    Cons:
    Poor performance. On the first day broke. The blades rotate, but does not show. Somewhere fell contact. Inconvenient installati...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by matt1100 on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great product and very easy to use, but the instructions need to be a little bit more clear as some people might find them hard to understand
    Cons:
    needs to have batteries last longer or at least a built in battery that you can just plug a charging cord to a powerpoint to th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very interesting

posted by Rodriggo on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to configure and write, even very easy, 2 buttons to change the letter and another to confirm. Sounds an amazing effect, I am very surprised and impressed as a propeller effect can issue a sentence letters and everything in its place, and yet without a...
    Cons:
    material in helice very weak, but perhaps necessary for the effect that issues
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ingenious cooling fan gadget

posted by sardinita on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    To see it on the website I like it very much.How can be people so ingenious that they designed things like this?.The air pistol is very easy to handle.You can record 6 messages,wich your want ,like: "I am the Real Madrid" "I am handsome since...
    Cons:
    Nothing negative for this article
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Eyes catching gadget

posted by kancur on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fun to play with Really attracts attention You can write symbols such as ? + - and others :)
    Cons:
    one (of total number 5) come rusted and not working (I repaired it) Works with 3 AA batteries so its body is pretty fat.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny little toy

posted by csnostra on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You propably wont use it for cooling but it serves you a little in that point with a soft breeze. It is funny you give your friend to make air and he/she see's a little message. The fan is made fromdecent quality plastic the wings of the fun are from soft n...
    Cons:
    The message is small only 16 characters. 3 aa batteries are too much they add weight and the cost more than the optimal for me ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections