DX  » Community » Reviews » Customizable Text Handheld LED Message Display Cooling Fan Gadget (3*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 3
Led text fan – Customizable Text Handheld LED Message Display Cooling Fan Gadget (3*AA) Reviews

posted by superdave5481 on 04/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The fan is designed so that it fits very nicely into the hand. It feels very good in the hand. The color of the unit that I received was a light green one. I would have liked to have a blue one. The led lights are very bright. The led lights can be seen in the bright sunlight. I like the brightness of the led lights. The led lights are very nice. I am a fan of the led lights and wish I was an led myself. It is fun trying to find a way to generate 500 charecters or more. I love to fly. If the fan were bigger it might get me into the air like superman. If the fan was more powerful it could push me on my bicycle. The fan works great.
Cons:
although the fan works great and the led lights are bright, the buttons do not operate properly. It is defective. It is defective. It is defective. It will not reset. It will not program. It only says PHASE 1, PHASE 2, PHASE 3, PHASE 4, PHASE 5, PHASE 6. The buttons only act as swiches to change the words consecutively to each of these words. It will not program. This item works good only as a fan and nothing more. I know that there is nothing that I can say to get this rectified.
Other:
Maybe there could be some way for DX to make sure that they do not send defective crap to it's customers. I would liked to have seen this item work properly.
Bottomline:
Good fan, bright led lights, does not function properly. It will not program. Buttons all do the same thing.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections