View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very nice reading lamp – R-923 Mini 2-Mode eBook Reading Light with Clip Reviews

posted by AndreiCarp on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Has a very nice flexible neck and the clip provides a solid grip. I'm using it with a Kindle ebook reader that's mounted in slim cover. The light is bright enough even at the first setting (there are two light intensity settings) and the distribution on the screen is okay without any bright spots. Also, the clip has a soft pad on each side and it will not scratch your device or its cover. It is light and small, easy to pack when traveling . When attached to the ebook reader it does not give any feeling of added weight to make you readjust the way you hold your device.
Cons:
None so far.
Other:
This is a great buy together with SKU751 (a pack of 20 CR2032 batteries).
Bottomline:
Other all this is a very nice reading light. I use it on my Kindle but I also tried it with a couple of books and I'm happy with it. The battery life is also OK for me. I still have the original batteries after 3 weeks of moderate usage (somewhere around 3 quarters of an hour per day).

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections