DX  » Community » Reviews » Vido N90S 9.7'' Capacitive Screen Dual Core Android 4.1 Tablet w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / TF / Dual Cameras
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:455 (45%)
  • 4 Star:556 (55%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good tablet with a couple of problems

posted by RodrigoVenegas on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very fast tablet, very responsive. Enough memory for apps. Fast GPU, no problem in games. It comes with OTG cable, USB cable, earphones. OTG works without a problem, also HDMI output (configurable).
    Cons:
    Wifi drops often, must turn it off and on again. Mina has a white spot in the screen, no bother, but whan is all white is notic...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price

posted by Fatalino on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Tablet is very quickly,touch screen is very good too,batery life is ok more than 5hours.It has many output HDMI,usb support OTG 3g usb modem... Higher android version 4.1.1.All function is more than good and price the same.I try 64gb microSD card and work p...
    Cons:
    Very bad wifi ,strenght of signal is very bad,1-2m from router and signal down,no signal. No new firmware to fix wifi and no id...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice table for the price, pity of slooow wifi

posted by mfoch on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice tablet for the price, mostly what I expected when I ordered.
    Cons:
    A couple of issues lower the overall quality of the tablet. First one is that it won't charge via the micro usb port, which for...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tablet for the price

posted by btalmo on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price first of all. I'm not familiar with other tablet producers, but I think this one is good enough for most people. Great picture on HD films, but the viewing angel is a problem, you have to sit right in front to watch.
    Cons:
    Bad reception on WIFI, have to be close to the sender. Also the corners have bad sensitivity. The charger should be sent with E...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's okay for 150$

posted by Vlasimir on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Android 4.1.1 - Really fast - Screen is very responsive - Good battery life compared to other tablets i've bought (4hrs of gaming/10hrs of internet browsing/50hrs idle)- Build quality is suprisingly good - Quad core Mali 400 GPU (same as in Samsung Galaxy...
    Cons:
    My tablet came with 2 pretty big problems that other people don't have. 1. Wifi range is very very very small on my device, on...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good relation quality-price

posted by jeysen on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Good relation quality-price. -Support and updates -Well enough to see the screen.Good resolution. -Android 4.1.1 -Frameless flat screen -Good performance, processor fast and fluid. Excellent to play. -Usb otg -Headphones
    Cons:
    -Contact the charger is deficient, does not make good contact. -Without battery replacement. -Short battery cable -Not bluethoo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good tablet for a very good price

posted by Tenaro on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is powerful and robust. The screen is really good, as much for the bright and sharp view as for the response when you touch it. CPU is very fast and you can see all tasks and apps run very smooth. Regarding its connectivity, it offers a lot of possibilit...
    Cons:
    The only one con I can see is the camera. Front camera is OK for video calls, but back camera is not good for using it like a p...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for money

posted by ke99991 on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for a decent tablet, sufficient memory and relatively fast CPU, and got all of that. The machine is fast enough for my use, the 16 GB memory extension I added to the 8 GB standard on the machine is sufficient, and the recent android version g...
    Cons:
    Power converter and cable look shaky. They work, but this could become an issue in future. Although easy to solve by buying a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well made and functional

posted by Ackemini on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seems well made, quick response to my inputs with my finger, easy to set up, a few chinese apps was to be removed, was in chinese language when i got it, took a while to find the right menu to change it. Good thing that headphones was included.
    Cons:
    A very small DC plug could be problems when a younger person should use it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tablet! Really Zippy!

posted by MattLablah91 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Fast CPU, Barely lags - Decent Battery life (3-4 hours hard use) - Super Slim & Light - HDMI/USB ports etc - Build Quality - Super Smooth on games (MALI-400)
    Cons:
    - Screen is a bit washed out - Battery could have been better - Charger gets too hot & too long to charge - Random Freezing...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections