DX  » Community » Reviews » Honda #NH623M Silver Auto Body Paint Scratch Repair Pen (12ml)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:364 (36%)
  • 4 Star:647 (64%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money

posted by Melian87 on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The item is cheap. It is easy to use. It covers the tiny spots on my Hyundai coupe great. The car is 13 years old, but the color matches well enough. The item has two different ways of applying the coat: with a ball pont pen for precision work, or a brush...
    Cons:
    I am not shure how well this product will fight rust in time. But on an old car, who cares.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Regular repair

posted by mateusflecha on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap product and covers scratch that are hideous. Do the job of hiding small scratch and giving a good overall looking. However, is not a professional tool, is just for minor repairs.
    Cons:
    Considering the products received, the CONS are the quality of the repair and the using of it. As I mentioned, is not a profess...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, hard to macth the color

posted by ferdi_morais on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Honda Silver Auto Body Paint Scratch Repair Pen works as expected, and is easy to use. It leaves a thin coat of paint and is very good to hide small points and scratches.
    Cons:
    The cons are that the color of the paint in the pen is 'virgin', meaning it has the color of the paint of the car when leaving ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have

posted by FrancoRithele on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * It's almost color of my Honda * Too types of use, brush and ballpen * price * very useful it's a must have item É quase a mesma cor do meu honda dois tipos de utilização, pincel ou caneta preço muito bom Muito útil it's a must...
    Cons:
    Tint what you need, but there is no resin to make a cool finish. Pinta o que você precisa porém não tem algum t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very decent paint pen for the money!!

posted by doctorjre on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    quality of the paint and construction of the pen seem quite good!! item appears very similar to ones in stores for upward of 5x the cost. color appears to be a good match also.
    Cons:
    none really...any cons you would have of the same product bought from a store..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Body Paint Scratch Repair

posted by RicoAfonso on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works great, covers rust and scratches perfectly My vehicle is 10 years old and normally I wouldn't bother with asthetics but the paintwork was getting from bad to worse as the rusty areas expanded and I thought I should do something to prevent the paint fr...
    Cons:
    Dries quickly, while this is usually a good thing, it does mean that you can only use it for 2 or 3 applications before the rem...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Body Paint Scratch Repair

posted by ninjassp on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent paint for minor repairs on car paint. I have a Honda Fit, and the ink of the pen is just like the original. It is fast drying easy to apply (no need to have experience), does not require any additional material to apply. Application can be by brus...
    Cons:
    I saw none against.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy pen

posted by ff3796a1 on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use. Dries quickly. Vanishes scratches nicely. Very cheap, in here from store these costs about 4-5 times more. Works like it is supposed to. Comes with extra tip
    Cons:
    Only suitable for hairline scratches anything too deep or to wide it doesn't cover them up totally BUT: it will protect from ru...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get this right now!

posted by camot on 02/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works great, covers rust and scratches perfectly My vehicle is 10 years old and normally I wouldn't bother with asthetics but the paintwork was getting from bad to worse as the rusty areas expanded and I thought I should do something to prevent the paint fr...
    Cons:
    Dries quickly, while this is usually a good thing, it does mean that you can only use it for 2 or 3 applications before the rem...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Paint

posted by Jooyz on 06/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    received one today..this touch up paint is plastic wrapped or sealed so you can be sure that paint has never been opened before. you can use the paint with brush or felt tip just like correction pen...so I think its useful
    Cons:
    all is good except for the name "dian bin" why cant they come up with a decent international name?
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections