DX  » Community » Reviews » AULA Ghost Shark Custom Programming Athletics USB Red Laser 2000dpi Mouse - Black
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9110 (91%)
  • 4 Star:91 (9%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An AMAZING mouse for the price

posted by catadeluxe on 03/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really, don't look any further. You just found the perfect mouse for you if you're on a budget. - Impresses every single person who seen it - Glowing lights blow my mind - You can set lighting via the included driver CD - Double-click button - Back/forward...
    Cons:
    - 3000 DPI max is little compared to 5000 DPI but I agree not many people need 5000 DPI (Me neither) - Wheel doesn't tilt sidew...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mouse

posted by Mwaarts on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great mouse for people with large hands. Ergonomic and very comfortable. Very cheap for what it can do. Multiple lighting options (steady, pulse, switch between colors, off) 7 buttons, which makes it great for gaming if macro's are accepted (MMO's) Mouse ru...
    Cons:
    Package came in a little bit damaged, actual mouse was fine though. The software can be a bit of a hassle. It's an optical mous...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too good for the price

posted by hakimo on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very good mouse for people that are gamers and are in to gaming and there is not any problems with it. I have had it for 10 months now and i can say that this mouse is better then much of th emore expensive mouses to the 100 dollar bill. it looks aw...
    Cons:
    Well not everything is perfect but if i had to take cons out of it it would be that the left side of the mouse where i click ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing and Affordable

posted by jarsforyou on 09/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    For the price, doesn't get much better. Like all gaming mice, may take a bit to get used to holding but once you do it was one of the most comfortable mice i've ever used. Multiple sensitivity settings at a click of a button, changing colours, smooth and re...
    Cons:
    Non that I can think of. I'd buy it again if it ever broke
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Mouse with respectable qualities

posted by AtitShah on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Eye catching looks Led's breathing effect looks great Buttons Configurable as per your like Good Response and grip on hand It is perfect if you are looking for a mouse that fits your budget and worth buying it as the quality is good and easy setup. DPI ...
    Cons:
    Packing was totally damaged while shipping but luckily the mouse was not. Need better solid packing instead of just a bubble fi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Mouse

posted by Harroiz on 08/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good material Awesome DPI and precise fits perfectly in your hands, Cheap for the benefits it has. It GLOWS!
    Cons:
    In the configuration panel you cant configure the buttons for every button, it gives you a limited list to configurate your but...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by alvesrm on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    decent grip, rest for ring/little fingers, extremely accurate. A lot of options to customize buttons, or just record a macro and assign to one of them.
    Cons:
    Inner red lighting doesn't work for me, probably something happened during transport, package was nearly destroyed. So no red m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best mouse

posted by MattisL8 on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great mouse, exactly what i wanted and exceeded what i was wanting. my hand molded to the mouse and made of a grippy plastic but not sticky :) lots of colours and a proper gaming mouse, able to adjust the speed and customize it
    Cons:
    i would like the light to fade in between colours, instead of the pulse but may find something online to help with that
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AULA Ghost Shark Custom Programming Athletics USB Red Laser 2000dpi Mouse

posted by deejayalex on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    AULA Ghost Shark Custom Programming Athletics USB Red Laser 2000dpi Mouse - Black, Good cable,Fit so goddamn good in my hand, best gamer mouse ever, nice lights, best deal on dx, Amazing weight, Each key has more than 40 feature set, High presision due high...
    Cons:
    full lighted or breathing mode single color or mix mode light 6 colors to choice (red, pink, orange, blue, cyan, green)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Highly Recommend

posted by Piggles on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Comes in a nice presentable box -Is quite large -Has groves and spacing for each finger to fit nicely -Plastic and strong and has a nice feel -Buttons are placed nicely and easy to reach and use -Looks very nice for it's price -Has 6 different coloured lig...
    Cons:
    The only con i found was that the top left button is a little loose, doesn't cause any issues in performance and is still stron...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections