DX  » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-536 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 3-Mode White Zooming Headlamp - Black + Silver (2 x 18650)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:606 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light

posted by martzrobe on 10/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Light up nicely and distant reaches several meters night. I really like
    Cons:
    Very big, I thought it worked with normal batteries, but are rechargeable, their autonomy is good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headlamp

posted by PiotrMB on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely useful, comfortable and very well designed headlamp. The Cree XML T6 emitter is a class - bright like crazy. Zooming feature is also very good and useful - don't buy flashlights without zoom. I like the idea of using the battery compartment also a...
    Cons:
    Additional, 3rd brightness level would be a good to have. I'm also worried about the temperature the flashlight reaches - it ge...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant Headlamp

posted by JunkyardWillie on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Ergonomic, Powerful, Practical. This headlamp is nearly perfect. The zoom is super easy to use (just pull in and out) has a very wide spread when fully zoomed. The tilt is the best part, most headlights don't tilt far enough making closeups hard to focus on...
    Cons:
    There is a tiny hole on top of the battery case where the charger plugs in, there is a small piece of rubber that sticks in the...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth every penny

posted by ikaeng on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Not bad luminous flux for this price. With this battery capacity this seems to runs forever.
    Cons:
    Flimsy battery box construction and zoom lens. The battery pack clips look like they might fall off any minute. This is not a r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best in its price range

posted by Ringmaster2 on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright, strong and good design of the led case; good thermal control and it doesn't move with shakes like other headlamps. Fast zoom, The package is beautiful, good Polygraphy.
    Cons:
    Batterycase is cheap, and the locking clips doesnt work, they can break with the continuous use. As you don't need to open the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Light

posted by stinty2000 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extreemly good light. Fits good on head. Easy in use.
    Cons:
    Batterycapasity at full power is not long at all, 2 houres. Batterycase is sheap, and the locking clips doesnt work. Plastick k...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The usual head torch.

posted by BatonDM on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fully loaded, nothing is to be outsourced, works out of the box. Fast zoom. The package is beautiful, good Polygraphy.
    Cons:
    On the box it is written 350 lumens and not 800. If you frequently open the battery compartment latch can break down. Not a uni...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Wide mode, and Zoom

posted by rfdude on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Appears to be of a higher quality caliber. Well balanced. Fits well. Easy to operate light switch, adjustable angle and zoom. Very wide and consistent light across the spot. No dark spots or rings when in the wide mode. Best Suited for close-in work ...
    Cons:
    No reflector to provide a bright and tight long throw zoom. Brightness of zoom is consistent with the $12 zoom flashlights av...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reasonably Bright but really cheap

posted by Spydey on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Reasonably bright; clicky button works well. Feels great while wearing; best headstrap I have had on! Zoom function can be useful.
    Cons:
    Light is blueish and cold (nothing like Magicshine products). It is brighter than my Ultrafire 250 lumen flashlight, nowhere ne...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blind me Betty!

posted by quoppala on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Been looking all my life for the next best head lamp. This baby has so far been great, hoping it holds out like my other lights have. The head band and front and back that contact the head fits me great. The front and back are molded into a curve for a co...
    Cons:
    Spot/zoom beam is not level, but it is not a big deal as I rarely use it at the spot setting.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections