DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Holder Swivel Mount for Iphone 5 - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Out Perfectly

posted by nickalix on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's lightweight. Fits perfectly the iPhone 5. The suction cup works just fine. The overall size is small, so it will not affect the visibility in the road. And considering the price, it has a really good quality.
    Cons:
    If you uses a cover on your phone, you have to take it off every time you going to put it on the holder. It's a little annoying...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It could be better

posted by vasilyev on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, flexible, tight installation of phone inside mount. I do believe it won't fall while riding.
    Cons:
    If you use protective case -- it won't fit. The mount is very tight, so you have to choose -- case or mount. And while it's too...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good buy

posted by jywem on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    To me it seems the best purchase I have made, as are the prices compared to the normal market this. Hard, with a very good both for glass fixing to the phone.
    Cons:
    One can say that the arm is very hard, it takes two hands to put it in the position you want, but once set, no need to do more ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tight but very useful

posted by maalrivba on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -The new Apple iPhone 5 fits perfectly. -The casing where the phone goes is small, so it will not affect the visibility in the road. -The clamp is universal so it will fit in any windshield arm or any vent frame (not included in this package) -When the iPho...
    Cons:
    -Since it is so tight, you can not use an iPhone Cover. -If the iPhone is not handled carefully this holder might scratch the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome and dirt-cheap!

posted by Laureijs on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I was looking for a car mount for my new iPhone 5 since my old one (for the 4S) didn't cut it any more. Found this and was impressed by the price and the quality. Definately get this because it doesn't completely surround the iPhone, you can still touch the...
    Cons:
    None!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    can't use it with case.....

posted by saharsasson18 on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very strong, stick to the window and doesn't fall - unless you use a lot of force. not expansive at all. shipped very fast - no problem there.
    Cons:
    can't use it if you have a case for the Iphone. you had to take of the case and then put him in the holder. not good idea at a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections