DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 3W 270lm LED White Light Motorcycle Headlamp - Black (12~80V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
The product is cheap but good. – Waterproof 3W 270lm LED White Light Motorcycle Headlamp - Black (12~80V) Reviews

posted by Tremosnak on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Low cost, high bright lamp.
Cons:
The connecting cable could be longer. The spotlight is NOT waterproof.
Other:
When I opened the shipment, I was worried that the spotlight will be destroyed. Fortunately, it is not even a scratch. After disassembly, I found that it is not waterproof. It can be removed easily a silicon sealant and sticking foil over the glass to achieve a better resistance to dust and water.The mounting system is pretty shaky, but for simple fixing. Spotlight has a voltage stabilizer is not necessary to use a current limiting resistor. It can be connected directly to the battery / alternator.The power supply voltage 12 V DC current was about 250 mA, which corresponds to 3W in the description.Light color is rather cool white 4000 - 5000 K. The luminous flux is concentrated in a relatively small point - at a distance of 5 meters is intensely illuminated area with a diameter of about 0.5 m.
Bottomline:
I am a satisfied customer.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections