Go and get it now! – CUBOT K6000 2.7" LCD 5.0 MP Wide Angle 1080p Full HD Car DVR w/ HDMI / TF / 2-LED IR Night Vision Reviews
posted by stenogrizz on 08/07/2013
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Good build quality, slick design and small size.
- Surprisingly good picture quality for the price.
- There is absolutely no gap between video pieces.
- Everything you need is already in the box.
- Length of the power supply cable is sufficient even for the SUV and off-road car.
- Night shots are not that good at all, but for the price it is ok.
- I recommend use of 1280 x 720 (720p) resolution as it is a good balance between picture quality and the frame rate (30fps). HD mode (1920 x 1080) has only 25fps frame rate.
- 2 minute video part takes about 270-300mb in both 1080p and 720p modes (remember the frame rate).
- I had a gap between video pieces with G-sensor feature turned on. I turned it off and there is no gap between video parts. So i recommend to immediately turn it off. Besides, it is useless.
- There are protection stickers on both sides of the unit.
I have recommended it to a couple of my friends and they liked it very much. So i can recommend it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.