DX  » Community » Reviews » X-Sticker Portable Music Vibration Resonance Speaker for Iphone / Ipad / Cell Phone / MP3 - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great alternative to a phone's poor little speaker

posted by mentalfloss on 11/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Small, standard batteries used, can be USB powered for longer use, compact design that stores easily in your pocket or bag.
    Cons:
    The attachment cable is quite short so you'll need a headphone extension cable so your phone can sit some distance away. I use...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice speaker

posted by iamasausage on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice speaker , I was always looking for a portable speaker but could never find anything cheap enough that wasnt rubbish , with this you can put it in the top pocket of your jacket and stick the speaker to your bicycle helmate the sound quality on the insid...
    Cons:
    the sticky pad wasnt sticky after about 5 minutes of me trying it out on all kinds of things. but that said it removes easily a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Portable Music Vibration Speaker

posted by grasnal on 07/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The idea of this device is fantastic. Transforming any surface in a sound box is an amazing idea. So well is also the construction and the presentation. Very well shaped, with an extremely nice finish.
    Cons:
    The obtained results were not so well as the idea. I sincerelly expected a more loud sound. I guess the amplifier could be stro...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections