DX  » Community » Reviews » Panasonic NCR18650B Super Max 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery - Black + Green (2 Pieces)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent batteries! Don't settle for cheaper! – Panasonic NCR18650B Super Max 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery - Black + Green (2 Pieces) Reviews

posted by Xaltotun2 on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
These are very powerful batteries, which hold charge for a very long time. I use them as an external emergency power bank using SKU 22001, (http://dx.com/p/220016) and they charge my Samsung Galaxy S4 FASTER than my computer! Of course, the ENB power bank case is also involved in the charging (it's an excellent product) but the quality of the batteries are astounding.
Cons:
None, except perhaps the price. But at this quality, I am not complaining.
Other:
Many cheaper 18650 batteries exist but they are of inferior quality, as all tests prove. So I don't mind paying more.
Bottomline:
If you need 18650 batteries, your should NOT play it by the price. if you buy cheaper batteries you will en up disappointed. These are the Ferrari of the 18650.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections