DX  » Community » Reviews » Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack/114cm Cable)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:292 (29%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:433 (43%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product for its price

posted by JointDee on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price. Reasonable sound quality. Build quality is decent. Will not break easily. Comes with noise-isolated ear buds. Comes with 2 extra pairs of ear buds.
    Cons:
    Don't expect supreme quality. Simple headphones for general usage For audiophiles, I would recommend purchasing a better qualit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price

posted by TransferJP on 04/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Decent lenght. - Built quality ok for price. - Price. - Metal frame for the ear pieces, at this price I was expecting plastic.
    Cons:
    - They are not really "noise-canceling" but they do provide a reduction of ambient noise when wearied. - Sound is a l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap, cheap, cheap

posted by mathijs18652 on 12/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    these heaphones are realy cheap cheap cheap, they sound is not bad and you can use these for any mobile phone or just realy need earphones.
    Cons:
    they sound horrible, they have too many mid tones and too few high tones and bass tones, other than that the build quality is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for this price

posted by firefox19 on 11/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    us they are much more expensive. Very soft rubber, the ears are not tired. Came in a plastic carrying case, too + Length allows the player to wear even in the bag (I have a PDA).
    Cons:
    a lot of bass, but few high notes ... The cord is very thin, easily bent, and confused. Gum in the compound wire and earpiece p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sound.

posted by AlexMartini on 08/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was suprised with this headphone. I have bought it just for curiosity and liked too much. It have a good balance between bass and treble and performs very well for the price. His cable and connector seem to be solid. Comes well packed.
    Cons:
    The capsule construction seem to be fragile, so I don´t believe this can survive to many misuses. So it´s not a good ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap ear buds

posted by lenzor on 02/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These ear phones are probably the most inexpensive, yet useful earphones out there. I found these better than the white iphone types that deal extreme also sells. But they are basically cheap and work fairly well
    Cons:
    The cons are this thing is extremely cheap. I always buy these in bundles. They're great, but after extended use you start hear...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sound, poor build quality

posted by abrelatas9 on 02/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It has a good and clear sound, similar to other earphones more expensive than it that I bought other times in traditional shops. - Design is cool, at least in my opinion (exactly like photos). - Very comfortable to use, it's easy to adapt it in your ear.
    Cons:
    - Build quality is bad, mine broke in less than two months of use, maybe because I use it in hard conditions.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections