Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    interesting conversation starter

posted by AtilaSendil on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it attracts attention from everyone and if you know how to use a real abacus it could be even more interesting but even pretending to use it is fun. The build quality is better than I expected for such a price. It is sturdy and the pieces can move freely :-)
    Cons:
    I cannot find any negative things about it.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light Powdered Calculator

posted by Steiner1000 on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is one of the most amazing devices that DX sells. Basically it is a light powdered calculator which should in theory last forever. As soon as this device revives enough light so you can see it, you can use. Really what will they think up next.
    Cons:
    Tried to find a place to install the batteries but then I remembered I didn't need any. No other cons it works well.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Abacus!

posted by Untouchable on 08/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's an abacus! And it works, you can do some math with it if you want to. Very creative and beautiful keychain.
    Cons:
    The corners are kind of sharp. They could have made it more rounded, as a key chain is something that often may have contact wi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very fine calculator

posted by rroel on 01/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    my smallest calculator to date! It's cool and works for calculations, up to 10^8 - 1, which is sufficient for most cases.
    Cons:
    Misses points on usability and ease-of-use since I don't know how to make it calculate roots. Misses some features compared to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its actually works

posted by Rosicrucian on 09/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    nifty and cute little abacus key chain if the perfect addition to you key ring. It actually works too, if you know how to count on a abacus this is. solid metal construction heavy duty key ring and chain
    Cons:
    nothing wrong with this that I can see.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's an abacus

posted by pandas on 12/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it's a functional abacus, provided you can use one. solid metal form, 2 holes for keyrings, unsure of why 2.. but can't go wrong with that. nice rattle sound when shaken.
    Cons:
    beads don't stay where you put them, must be on level, else will slide to either end. not a big deal unless you sneeze and rese...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Stainless Steel Mini Abacus Counting Frame

posted by gilwithaplan on 12/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Stainless Steel Mini Abacus Counting Frame Key chain. Exactly what i wanted. I ordered this for our whole goods parts inventory specielist. We call him the bean counter. I am sure he will love this. It seems to be built well and the key loop seems sturdy. I...
    Cons:
    It's a key chain come on. We love it. No cons on this item.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections