DX  » Community » Reviews » JOYO JF37 Analog Chorus Effect Pedal for Electric / Folk / Classical Guitar / Bass - Blue (1 x 6F22)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Chorus!!!

posted by mbian on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very very Cheap!! And does what is suposed to do. A lush chorus with all that 70's 80's felling. It have true by pass. I can not hear any noise. It puts a little gain in signal.
    Cons:
    The switch is very hard: Sometimes I was afraid it can break under my feet. The access to the battery compartment is closed by ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Pedal

posted by rafaelrsantiago on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    His sound is great, bright and crystalline characteristics of analog chorus great to play songs from the 80's and progressive songs,he have a solid metal case very resistant,very good effect control range, good knobs, good jacks,the switch is a good dpdt. B...
    Cons:
    I dont have nothing bad to said about this product,only praise.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK price for OK product.

posted by mirosol on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pretty well built for such a cheap pedal. All components mounted on the PCB as you would expect. Jack and pot quality seems a lot better than the previous Joyo branded pedals. Still nowhere near boutique boxes, but good. Plus from true bypass. If this quali...
    Cons:
    PCB mounted jacks. This could become a problem in heavy use, like with other bigger brands that use 1590B-styled boxes. Minor c...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections