DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 1~8S Lipo Battery Low Voltage Buzzer Alarm for RC Helicopter - White + Black
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:909 (90%)
  • 4 Star:101 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product, essential!

posted by santanix on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Perfect for electric model airplanes. Have key programming for minimum voltage and is very light, and very loud whistle, easy listening to many meters away. Need not necessarily be connected to model airplane, you can check the battery at any time. It's a m...
    Cons:
    Could be a bit cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An essential item in the tool box of every radio control pilot

posted by gmeunier on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple to use Simple to adjust the alarm voltage in steps of 0.1v Light weight Powerful buzzers, 2! Digital display of total voltage and of individual cell voltage, up to 8 cells Very inexpensive Doubles as a very useful diagnostic tool when you don't own a...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good helper

posted by Akrosupak on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love this loud sound... you can hear it from rc. I use it mainly fo my gliders so they are not as noisy. Works like other testers, it displays volts for each cell and then total. Manual is simple on the opposite side of tester, so you always see it.
    Cons:
    I always forget which side is for negative side, so it could be more "idiotproof" :-) Also when I carry it in my pock...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente Produto. Prático e muito útil!!!

posted by Bevitori on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excelente Produto. Prático e muito útil!!! Recomendo à todos os modelistas que usam elétricos. Demorou muito para chegar, mas, está valendo muito à pena. Meus vôos ficaram muito mais tranquilos e precisos. Agora não c...
    Cons:
    Nada contra
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very-very good LiPo guard stuff!

posted by pezo77 on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Save the LiPo battery with cut-off manually, when this device alarm. You can set the switching level for arming from 2.7V to 3.8V step 0.1V... Display voltage of any cell, and the total voltage of battery. The buzzer is loud, you can hear good from 100-200m...
    Cons:
    it is? I didn't found... :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have security device

posted by Xentura on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    small and simple design, LED and high pitch buzzer notify operator when Voltage level is tripped for any cell in the lipo, connects to the charg connector so it doesnt interfere with power supply to the device. one button setup of voltage alarm level. Wor...
    Cons:
    maybe a little loud for indoor use but not a real con, important to notify the operator at distance.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best of it's class

posted by gieugen on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well build, solid, compact and accurate. It's a must have for Li Po's. Customizable threshold voltage, large, maybe too bright display and most important in remote-controlled projects buzzer save your money. Easy locate the drop ship zone
    Cons:
    Actually I don't' see none. One of samples had the micro-switch broken but it was not a problem. I think it's China Post fault ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Jakub86 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It can save your batteries from discharging and damaging by under charging and you can check the battery status whenever you want. It s loud, so if you re not like 500 m away of model, you ll hear it for sure.
    Cons:
    dimensions - could not fit small models. I use it in 2m wingspan RC glider and have planty of space in it, but could be a probl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as intended

posted by RugbyGoth on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Buzzers are loud - Display is readable - Quality - price ratio is fairly good This piece of electronic works just as intended. When you plug the battery it beeps (really loud) and then the display cycles between overall charge and charge of each cell. I c...
    Cons:
    The speackers are loud, so when you plug it take it far from your ears! I jumped when I firtst plugged my battery.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and is really loud

posted by aeronautical on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it tells you the voltage of each cell and total voltage. the beeper is really loud! the low voltage alarm can be adjusted to suit your application so that it will only sound off when you set it to that low voltage value.
    Cons:
    one came with slight defect. had to press parts tight before the does not clearly show which pin to plug it in to the pins do...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections