DX  » Community » Reviews » D9 Aluminum Alloy Housing In-Ear Earphones - Black + Orange (3.5mm Plug / 125cm-Cable)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product with deep bass

posted by mehals on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its a good product with deep bass but the treble is bit low otherwise the build quality is very very good and extreme light weight earphone and i dont even feel i m wearing them at all. Cable lenght is also good. Packing was good also included one pair of ...
    Cons:
    the Y joint is not equal, the Left side earbud has short cable then the right side same as sony. Please put equal cable in Y jo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sound for that price

posted by alfredo851 on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are cheap, and look good, I really liked the color. They are very lightweight and work excellent with all my devices (iphones, ipad, and laptop). Good sound for bass!! Includes three different sizes of cushions
    Cons:
    Well, it was a little expected for the price, they feel very fragil, the cable is too thin and "soft" -for use a word...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK "everyday use" earphones

posted by g1g4h3rtz on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - they look good; - sound is decent; - 3 dimension earplugs, smallest installed); - lightweight (see cons) - no brand written on them (if it's not a well known brand i like my "no-name" stuff to be unmarked).
    Cons:
    - very light (could be a sign o small magnet), I have some similar earphones from A4 Tech and they are double the weight of the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing sound for a great price!

posted by niethenk on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great sound at low, mid and high tones - Cheap - Comfortable and good overall quality - Free spare 'cushions' (or however they're called...) - Works on every device
    Cons:
    - Cable is a little fragile at the plug, i put a little tape around it just to make sure it won't break, great overall quality ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections