DX  » Community » Reviews » T10/BA9S/Festoon 2.28W 12V 36-LED Car Ceiling Dome Light Bulb - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Amazing output for my van – T10/BA9S/Festoon 2.28W 12V 36-LED Car Ceiling Dome Light Bulb - White Reviews

posted by Antcj on 06/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It has a very thin build the back is sticky back that peels off. the adaptors supplied allow the use of various different types of existing holders to be used. I was fortunate and the double ended bulb worked for me . it is approx 34mm long
well bottom line is, if you want a stunning light in your vehicle or glove box or whatever grab one of these. The light is brilliant white and hurts the eyses to look at it. My van is like daylight now, i can easily read a map at night no problem
Cons:
The little cable connector is very small seems fragile , but did the job
stupid limit on characters
well bottom line is, if you want a stunning light in your vehicle or glove box or whatever grab one of these. The light is brilliant white and hurts the eyses to look at it. My van is like daylight now, i can easily read a map at night no problem
Other:
Bottomline:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections