Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Good price
- LED light
- Very Tiny (Great for my needs)
- Good power light but see cons.
- Very good power consumption.
- Bad carbon imitation, seems a very cheap ligth.
- The light intensity could be better.
- The yellow/black cables could be protected.
- The installation takes me 30 minutes in my bajaj 220, without problems.
- Depending on your bike, may be this lights flash more quickly than your original lights. Is normal because you change the power consumption.
- Buy it if you need to replace your turn lights for a tiny but relative good power LED light.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.