DX  » Community » Reviews » Flat USB Charging Cable w/ Micro USB V8 Port for Samsung / HTC - Red (300CM)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, Long Micro USB

posted by maxim.wieser on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Needed an extra long micro usb cable to reach around the room, and this one fit the bill. It is just as red as it appears in the images. Build quality seems good, the connectors are sturdy and fits snugly in my Galaxy S3.
    Cons:
    No complaints, I've had zero issues with it so far. Cheaper cables might suffer from flimsy connectors, but that doesn't seem ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    strong usable flex rubber microUSB cable

posted by sjaaksjaak on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good cable, flexible and nice long. It supports charging with the full capacity (2000mAh) so all needed connections are available for charging Samsung Galaxy S4 with the max. speed. what do I need to say more, I should say buy it.
    Cons:
    not really...maybe the size/weight of the cable but I like it. Comfortable cable. Flexible and good connector.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine!

posted by Mooki on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bought this one for the wife, and the color is one of the obvious pros - easily detected in the sofa or wherever she last used it. Another pro is the length, it is quite possible to use the phone or pad whilst charging without feeling severely limited. Buil...
    Cons:
    Haven't found any yet, possibly that the connector isn't quite as snug in my phone as some other cables I've tried.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Needs a little better quality

posted by Namezz on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Long! Handy for the price what you pay for it! I can put my phone on the couch while the power source is from the back of the couch! It has a small connector which works great with a smartphone which has a protective case around it!
    Cons:
    I have mine for 1,5 Months now and sometimes my phone doesn't get power out of it, I have to bend the cable a little so it work...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections