DX  » Community » Reviews » CY MH-027 Micro USB MHL to HDMI Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III - Red (200cm)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 3
Very good but... – CY MH-027 Micro USB MHL to HDMI Cable for Samsung Galaxy S III - Red (200cm) Reviews

posted by gegene92 on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I got to try it on my philips television, but being an older model did not have USB ports and I could not see the phone on the tv. I solved by connecting the hdmi to philips and the USB port of the computer to provide power
Cons:
as I said before the flaw of this accessory is that you have to connect the usb to hdmi and also the television, the fact is that not all TVs are new and have a usb port. Also, I noticed some small problem, but I do not know if it is due to the USB socket connected to the PC, that has happened to me a few times using this method (the tv hdmi and usb to pc) it happened that the screen does not recognize me his cell phone and made ??me a blue screen and say signal is missing.
Other:
It would have been a better one hdmi plug transmitting audio and video and fed itself. But for the rest else works fine...
Bottomline:
This product was pretty good but with some flaws, the price is her forte. It works well and not too many problems belonging to the odd mistake as explained before.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections