DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Beer Savers Bottle Sealers Covers - Multicolored (6PCS)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good product, recommended

posted by florida203 on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's exactly like the product description says, the saver keeps beer fresh, and also some soda pops, or another bubbled beverages. The silicon makes the saver fits very well.
    Cons:
    Instead of the yellow colored saver, the package came with a black one. Also, dust may be adhered to the silicon material, if y...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by Gragbena on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Washable, durable, fun, colorful, cool, useful, practical and effective. Ideal for parties, meetings or large families. with them soft drinks or beer never lose gas. They add a touch of class, fun and youth. Colors are assorted and very nice. Ideal for gift...
    Cons:
    I have found no disadvantages, all those who have seen it have wanted it. Only the packaging may be objected, as it is only a p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it!

posted by baucika on 08/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - no bubbles will ever again get away from me :D - easy to use - very easy to clean (under water or in the washing machine) - great not only for beer, also for wine and other types of beverages :)
    Cons:
    - do not really have anything bad to say.... I would maybe agree with one of the previous posts - some drops will get out when ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They are great!

posted by yani83 on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    hese covers are very cute! come in all colors shown and are very easy to place in the bottles. They serve beer bottles but also can be used in other bottles like soda or water.
    Cons:
    Not hermetically sealed, because if you flip the bottle escape some drops. But it isnt the use that should be so do not really ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome !!!

posted by Fabriciobb on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is really awesome! Very creative! I have never seen this product in order sites. Very good product! Comes just as advertised! It seems to be very resistant and made of good material.
    Cons:
    I have absolutely NO cons to say about the product itself… If I would have to say something would be about the package, it does...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections