DX  » Community » Reviews » Square Pattern Protective PU Leather + PC Flip-Open w/ Buckle for Iphone 5 - Deep Pink
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good quality and cheap cover for the iPhone 5! – Square Pattern Protective PU Leather + PC Flip-Open w/ Buckle for iPhone 5 - Deep Pink Reviews

posted by EduardoSLacerda on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The cover is of good quality, but it is not made of real leather. As the name says it is made of PU 'leather' which is synthetic. The clip is magnetic (the magnetic part is in the white cover, not in the orange flap, so you won't have to worry about damaging your screen) and closes well. The cover also comes with a wristband that you can attach to the cover if you like. The slots where you can insert some cards (credit cards, etc.) are good as well. You can only insert one card into each slot, so if you intend on putting two or more cards into one slot, it is not going to work. I myself, just put in two cards that I use the most, which is also the most convenient way. Beneath the card slots is an additional pocket, where you can insert whatever you would like. There is enough room for another card, a piece of paper or perhaps some money.
Cons:
The only con I can think of is calling with the cover on. You have to fold the cover flap backwards and behind the phone if you want to hold it against your ear.
Other:
Good quality and low price cover with space for some commonly used cards for more convenience. I'd definitely recommend this to friends.
Bottomline:
It's Good!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections