DX  » Community » Reviews » DELUX M618GX 2.4GHz Wireless Vertical Laser Mouse - Black + Grey (2 x AAA)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mouse, takes some time to get used to

posted by rafim on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought it because my arm and wrist started to ache during working with my regular, previous mouse. This mouse does the work. Because of the the vertical hand position I feel no pain anymore. It is a very comfortable mouse.
    Cons:
    Not a really cons: It takes some time to get used to the mouse vertical position but it worthwhile. It took me a few weeks as I...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another grait deal.

posted by Ofirab84 on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Delux brand. Grait Quality. very sturdy and well built. Original design. 3 operating modes 1200 dpi\1600 dpi\ 2400 dpi. Very good range and fast reaction. A comfortable solution for those suffering from Carpal Tunnle Sindrom. Dramatically reduceses fatigue ...
    Cons:
    There is no LED indicator for tracking speed (dpi) and the only way to know the speed is to feel it. UNPROGRAMMBLE - no way to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, hard to get used to

posted by RichardOZ on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Achieves a much more natural hand orientation than a conventional mouse, has a comfortable feel and seems solid and well made. The tiny receiver doesn't get in the way of any other USB devices.
    Cons:
    No indicators on it at all, so I don't know what DPI it is set to apart from feel. No battery indicators, I guess when they ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice mice, does what I need

posted by alexstets on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bough it because I work the whole day with a mouse. Recently my arm got some pain during working day. This mice does the work. Because of the other (vertical) hand position I feel no pain anymore. A good quality mouse. Has all buttons I need (left, righ...
    Cons:
    Not a really cons, but: It takes some time to get comfortable with it. I get used to it in a few days.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections