DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Front + Back + Frame Skin Stickers Set for Iphone 5 - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
White glitter skin – Protective Front + Back + Frame Skin Stickers Set for iPhone 5 - White Reviews

posted by snoopdog69 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This protective front back frame skin sticker set is very cheap. I would love for this to be Pure Plan white and not glitter skin doesnt not say in the description.
Cons:
It says it comes with a green cloth but it doesn't come with any cloth for you to clean your iphone with lucky I had one myself to use. Says White skin but it is white with white glitter that makes it a little girly for me to want to use the back and sides on my iphone 5
Other:
I wish that the item would say that it had white glitter on the back and side skins and save myself from getting depressed that i have order something i wont use.
Bottomline:
Bottomline its a good product if you like glitter i bet mostly females would like it. Price is very cheap and i still got to use just the screen protector. Two bucks you can't go wrong for this item. For males i would go with the white carbon fiber skin that i also order for the same price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections