Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- a lot of different strips: flowers, fruits, butterfly, hearts and animals (cats) in beautiful colours.
- the strips are long enough to slice a lot of pieces out of one strip. When I cutted 10 slices out of one strip, the strip became only a half centimetre shorter. So out of one strip, you can make over 80 slices!
- they stick nice on normal nail polish.
- they are a little bit elastic, so you have to hold the strips tight while cutting. Otherwise you won't get nice slices, they will be too thick. But if you hold the strip tight, you can cut really thin slices.
- you really need a sharp knife to cut the strips but if you use a really sharp knife it works well.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.