DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 1000 / 1200 / 1600dpi Wired Optical Gaming Mouse - Black (140cm-Cable)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing, but...

posted by ExoticWhal3 on 08/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very very good design overall! I love the way it looks, and feels!
    Cons:
    The only main concern i have is that the cord was 'torn' at the mouse end, leaving about a centimeter or two of wires exposed. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent value for money!

posted by pierregui54 on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality. The unit is plastic but high quality plastic. The object is lightweight. The USB cable is long enough to connect it to a laptop as a desktop computer. Several buttons in addition to conventional (two buttons on the back side to the front and r...
    Cons:
    I have not found the usefulness of this little orange button above the object.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sensitivity

posted by Shannoes on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very sensitive and moves smoothly on all surfaces. The cord is lightweight and flexible so it's not getting in the way of things on my desk. The rubber coating is easy to grip, but it's not the type that attracts dust easily. The wheel moves freely ...
    Cons:
    It's small, if you have large hands then using it for a long time may give you a cramped hand. I also find that the placement ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but small.

posted by Makak007 on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice finish, the mouse looks sturdy and the cable is long enough and flexible. Slides nicely on all kinds of surfaces. Sensitivity is very good. Wearout of the upper surface? Time will show but the finish looks like it can stand a while.
    Cons:
    Too small, this mouse is barely a 3/4 size I would say, not suitable for all day long work, would get a cramp in my hand. But a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections