DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer for Iphone 3gs - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
good quality, good pice & good touchscreen – Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer for iPhone 3GS - White Reviews

posted by alavgon on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Good price fits perfectly with all componenst of the iphone 3gs good quality, almost the same of the original Color matches perfectly to an aftermarket white back piece also available here on DX. I did a color change of my originally black iphone 3gs to white buying here and i'm so happy.
Cons:
It's a little bit harder to replace then, but you can find detailed guide on internet. Its possible that u will need some professional tools, be careful. It could be more cheap. You will need to buy an adhesive or special glue to paste touchscreen to the framework.
Other:
Be careful with the speaker, handset and sensors, specially when you are pasting the touchscreen to the frakmework. You will need take a lot of patience to get a successfull work. If you dont know how to do, contact to a professional, its very hard, at least for me.
Bottomline:
If your touchscreen is cracked and good luck with assembly, be careful, be patient and you will succeed! Also is perfect if you want change the color of your black iphone 3gs.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections