DX  » Community » Reviews » 1800mAh USB Recharged Emergency Power Pack External Battery for Ipod/Iphone/Iphone 3g
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:408 (40%)
  • 4 Star:5010 (50%)
  • 3 Star:102 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent, very useful

posted by NanMar on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use. You can charge your IPOD several times with only one charge. Very good product at a great price Muy facil de usar. Podes cargar tu Ipod varias veces con una sola carga. Muy buen producto a un precio excelente
    Cons:
    none ninguna
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, very nice! Good job! Not for iPad.

posted by Huino3 on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very beautifu, come in nice box with apple cable. Reached to my home in no time!
    Cons:
    I have an iPad and it's not powerful enough to charge it. I have a ballistic case, and it didn't feet to the case so I had to t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Charger but...

posted by nadimmerrikh on 01/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -The battery itself charges fast -Comes with the same cord that came with your ipod/iphone -Approximately 1.5 charges -With new IOS 5 you can wirelessly sych your device when its charging.
    Cons:
    - Not enough power to charge iPad
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice item!!

posted by talalony on 01/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very useful item, saved me more then a few times in emergency, it has a button that says the amount of baterry left inside, you can charge it with your regular apple charger. buy it if your not looking for one which will work as a panel also, it w...
    Cons:
    it building feels very cheap, i can hear pieces of plastic when i shake it, so far no problems, it is doing his well.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger for on the go!

posted by bubbadreier on 12/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The price isn't to bad. - The quality is great, it seems like it will hold up against everyday wear and tear. - It has LED lights to indicate the battery level. - Really easy to use, it is just plug and go! - Great if you dont have a place to plug in you...
    Cons:
    - Others like this one can be found cheaper on here but you might not get the same quality. - I think it you move it around to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for Money

posted by iDesire on 12/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - External battery with good quality build - Comes with LED indicators to show remaining battery life - Easily charged with standard iPod/iPhone USB cables - Can be charged wit...
    Cons:
    Would be nice if this came with a dust cap for the contact that fits into the iPod / iPhone / iPad to protect it from dust and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by TheOnePb on 10/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Package contains External Battery + iTunes cable (white, normal length) - Built quality looks okai - LED indicators - Easy for when you are travelling - Very light - Price is nice - Button for indication how full it is - No drivers have to be installed, w...
    Cons:
    - No manual - Very thick in comparison to the iPod Touch 4G (twice as thick) - Strange it was already sort of full when I got it
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful but spoilt

posted by juandemor on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Gets quickly recharged. Lightweight gadget for the 3GS. Recharges the iPhone battery 1.5 times and does it quite fast. Price is great!
    Cons:
    Bought two, one for a friend and another one for me. Unfortunately, my own stopped working after a week use time, and can't rec...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for outdoors

posted by Yveskuh27 on 06/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The 1800mAh USB Recharged Emergency Power Pack External Battery for iPod/iPhone/iPhone 3G -it can charge your ipod/iphone 1.5-2 times -easy to charge, just plug in the ipod charger -good build quality -led indicators -very usefull -very sturdy
    Cons:
    only that the plug doesnt give a satisfying click. - sometimes the leds are a bit laggy
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Iphone/ipod touch battery works perfectly.

posted by jorisman on 05/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It refills your iphone/ipod touch perfectly(i have an ipod 4g). -You can see when you need to refill your external battery. -Build quality is better than i expect. -Price is really low. -You can can refill you ipod 1.5 times with it. -It doesn't weight th...
    Cons:
    -It is pretty big. -the cable which was included with the battery was broken.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections