DX  » Community » Reviews » R7S 10W 780lm 42-SMD 5050 LED White Light Bulb (85-265V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Good choice to reduce costs for R7 – R7S 10W 780lm 42-SMD 5050 LED White Light Bulb (85-265V) Reviews

posted by RVILAV on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- It has a powerful light. - Good white colour. - Almost no heating- - Measured consumption: 8 W --- Potente luz muy blanca. --- Casi no se calienta. --- Consumo real medido: 8W.
Cons:
- It is quite bulky. I had to readapt the lamp to be able to use it. -- The worse, as commnented by others, it can't be dimmed. I tried several ways but I was not able to use a dimmer. It starts flashing when you decrease the power factor. --- Abulta bastante. Cuesta adaptar a las lamparas. --- No se puede usar dimmer, se pone a parpadear enseguida que se reduce el duty cycle.
Other:
- As the consumption is quite reduced, the fact that it can't be dimmed is no so important. Although from a comfort point of view it would be nice to be able to reduce the power.
Bottomline:
Good choice in general. Normal R7 lamps are a total ruin. Great reduction on the bill.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections