DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective PU Leather Case for Google Nexus 10 - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    seems ok

posted by tansue on 05/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Seems like the picture. Comes in handy for protecting it from dust or dirt. Good price for the product. The standing positioning is great. The screen goes out when i close the cover and goes on when i open the cover.
    Cons:
    Quality is less. The little piece that sticks out is a magnet. The magnet stays in the way, nog its enoying but maybe i will ge...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Zelidar on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, good price. I love the magnet. I didn't know the Nexus 10 had a corresponding sensor. Solid feel, nice texture, all openings correctly positioned and large enough. No sharp edges on the casing.
    Cons:
    For that price? None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product with good price

posted by ppbusto on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits perfectly. All connectors and buttons are accessible. The combination white / black get a discreet holster. It's easy to carry the tablet with this cover. The case has the function of lock the screen when closed and start the screen when opened. The cl...
    Cons:
    When opened, the closure always covers one of the cameras (front or rear). If you flip the cover to the back, the screen of the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, just what I need

posted by laveudet on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works perfect and it's cheap. It can be user in frame mode (vertical) o keyboard mode (hortizontal) and is quite stable. Magnetic cover turns screen on and off. The small metallic lock can be attacher to the back part.
    Cons:
    It's quite heavy, adds quite weight to device. If you put the magnetic cover completely plain on the back side can lock the sc...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case

posted by Cralos on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The case serves the purposes it has been made for :), and it is really easy to use. It provides a quite strong structure for the nexus, and, at least at first sight, provides an extra protection to the tablet.
    Cons:
    - it adds quite weight to your tablet: more than at first sight would be expectable. However, once you have get used to it, it ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections