Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Very easy to use
* You can use it without connecting it to a computer
* It´s possible to scan to JPEG image or PDF document
* Small and light weight, easy to bring with you
* Small protective bag is enclosed
* The build quality seems to be good
* The scans are of average quality
* Comes without Micro SD/Trans Flash card.
* You´re supposed to be able to set the time for the scanned files but I didn't mange to figure out how. There is a lot of strange series of numbers on the display when you press the "time" button...
* A white paper supposedly used for white balance calibration was enclosed but the buttons needed to perform this calibration isn't available on this unit.
It wont get any easier than this! Very easy to use. Very portable. Scan quality is OK. Price is OK i guess.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.