DX  » Community » Reviews » Carbon Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (22cm Full-Length)
Sort by:
30 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8024 (80%)
  • 4 Star:175 (17%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    thank god for knives

posted by Markie1st on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good knive, that looks excellent. I escpecialy like rhe weight if it. Got pretty big hands and it fits perfectly in the. It came nice and sharp en the black coating on the blade wil last. Shipment was nice and fast to holland. No problems at custums
    Cons:
    Non that i can think of except maybe being that its a knife you can operate with one hand the folding mecanisme was a litlle bi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality for price

posted by widowmaker on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent value for money. I've purchased many knives from dx and they deliver every time. It has a good textured grip which can be used even for filing.
    Cons:
    Doesn't come as sharp as I was hoping it would be. Nothing a little sharpening can't fix. A bit heavy, but some would argue tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good grab

posted by r3kka on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Solid Heavy Sharp Wave shaped feature works with practice Metal clip holds well (in fact a little too tight)
    Cons:
    Blade became loose after some abusing of swinging the knife out. Just screw it tight again. Locking mechanism will not work wel...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!

posted by dragonlordmx on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a good replica of the real emerson Commander, the wave opening feature works extremely well. It comes fairly sharp. The knife feels solid. Comes in an emerson box.
    Cons:
    The linerlock is a bit soft and gets to deep in my opinion. Also the blade and the handle look a bit dirty, nothing that bad.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice knife

posted by trxtr on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A nice knife with good design (no wonder, because it's a copy). It handles good, especially when you choke it. Rather big and heavy, not for EDC, but that's expected. Great to open with wave, not so comfortable to open regularly and to close
    Cons:
    Mine came with a clip, that looks like it's was used a while. The paint on the ages of the clip is off, there are some scratche...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good knife

posted by PotHix on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good weight. Doesn't look cheap. The build quality is really great for the price. The color makes it look nicer. The price is not so high.
    Cons:
    Not so easy to unfold with one hand, it should have a different mechanic for it. This is the only con but it's not so bad at al...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sweet knife

posted by jonakins on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This knife came sharp and is put together very well! this knife cuts very well and is not loose when opend. made of thick and duable steel and has a sturdy, non-slip grip. the clip to attach it to your best is sturdy and holds great
    Cons:
    the knifes edge is unequal on either side (this will make it hard to sharpen). the belt clip should be on the other end of the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good, decent knife

posted by Ramvanios on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - sturdy and nice design - the wave opening at the top makes it very very easy to open the knife coming out of your pocket. you kind of hook it onto your pants, which then pulls out the knife - it's much larger then I expected, which is a good thing, it fit...
    Cons:
    - the knife came sharpened on 1 side (which is pretty standard with partly serrated knives), but it's not the sharpest and most...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A sharp, great-looking knife!

posted by JayFields1 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Okay, this is NOT a real Emerson Commander, but as a replica it's almost perfect, down to the (did somebody say 'sexy'?) design and blade markings. This blade is very sharp (I have a banded finger to prove it!) and the handling is perfect, the knife easily ...
    Cons:
    Being left-handed, it's a bit difficult for me to press the unlock latch in the right direction when I want to fold back the bl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Best

posted by michaelfantlina on 10/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I own dozens of knives, and this one is far and away the coolest knife. This knife, as you know is a perfect knock of the Emerson Commander, which runs about $250.00 dollar! This is a "wave" knife, which opens automatically when you pull it from y...
    Cons:
    There are no "cons"...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections