DX  » Community » Reviews » USB to 30-Pin Charging / Data Flat Cable for Iphone 3g / 4 / 4S - White + Black (3m)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable

posted by atandion on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good cable, fits perfectly... The 30-pin adapter is the same size as the original Apple cable, and can fit into my Lifeproof casing.
    Cons:
    Charging seems to be a bit slow, but overally ok. The cable connects directly to the the 30-pin, and I had to pull the cable wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dureable charching cable

posted by Michiel2009 on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have ordered multiple cables from dealextreme.com. All were working fine but all cables including the official charging cables have fragile connectors. When kids use the charching iPad, they forget to disconnect the cable. As a result the cable and connec...
    Cons:
    Although its a great cable, a flat-cable is somewhat more difficult to rollup. But this isnt a real con for me because I leave ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks great but doesn't charge the iPad

posted by MrRikkie on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Quality is fine - Charges the iPhone 4 without any problem - Cable length is great - Good Price - Flat cable works great for me.
    Cons:
    - Doesn't charge the iPad for some reason. The charge icon appears but is doesn't charge. And no it's not my adapter I used se...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product!

posted by eliran2313 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    long, works grate ! nice looking, really good and thick cable. very long which is usefull for presentations, long cables for home setups and more. when you have it - you get creative about what to do with it :)
    Cons:
    tend to mess up while not in use but not something you should be worried about.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, great length, excellent price.

posted by qwave54 on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Build quality of connectors and cable is solid. - Length is just what I was wanting. - Already accidentally ran over it with the vacuum cleaner and the cable survived just fine
    Cons:
    - Cable is flat, not round, which might throw some people off. - Length might be a bit long for some people. I would say it's ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections