DX  » Community » Reviews » External Backup 2200mAh Battery Back Case for Iphone 5 - Silver + Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
One word.. amazing – External Backup 2200mAh Battery Back Case for iPhone 5 - Silver + Black Reviews

posted by Dumpsterjohn on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very nice fit with both the hand and the phone. bought it as a birthday gift for my girlfriend, I was very cautious before i gave it to her. Tested it alot! And it still works as a charm, Very good looking with led indicators displaying how much battery there is left, And its very slim, I tought it would be thicker!
Cons:
Cant find any so far, She has dropped in several times but even the top case where the case splits holds perfectly, Not a shipp broken loose.
Other:
In general a very priceworth case, I was very suprised since im hard to convince on these things but i compared it to my original mophie juice pack, And to be honest... This is better, Just by the price i mean cmon.. ridicilous. They charge 4 times more in sweden for these ones.
Bottomline:
If you need a good general backup battery or just a protection case this is the one! It is so thin it could very well be just a normal protection case for iphone 5 but its also a battery in it which suprises everyone! +++++

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections