DX  » Community » Reviews » DSTE Battery Charging Cradle w/ Car Charger for GoPro HD Hero3 / 3+ AHDBT-201 / 301 - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charger on the go!

posted by RayMann on 04/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this charger for my GoPro. I own one original and three DTSE batteries. All of them fit and will be charged full, even they have difference in mAh. The indication led is orange when charging and green wen full. Easy to use. Plug it in the wall or i...
    Cons:
    None so far. Before buying I did know it had an flat/US plug and i did know it came without the flat-2-round plug.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    must-have for every gopro user

posted by strykerPL on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - now I can charge my battery without risk that my gopro gets overheaten - charging/full indicator (bright, even too bright!)
    Cons:
    - no eu adapter - low build quality - for that price it should come with a battery..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great

posted by brunodsg on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    EN: Works great! Fully charges the battery up to 3 hours. The better choice for charge your gopro battery while your are in a travel and don't brings a computer. Also you can charge it in your car. Don't heats too much. PT: Funciona bem. Carrega a bateria ...
    Cons:
    EN: No cons till today. PT: Nenhum até hoje.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by rorrock123 on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Work very well, does the job perfectly. Has a led which allows you know when is charged (it turns from orange to light green). The quality is just like the original although I don't know if there is an original charger like this. The battery fits perfectly...
    Cons:
    The price I think is a little bit high. Nonetheless, I think it really worth the money. For the job, It's a little big I think.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for traveling

posted by federatier on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works great, it charges the battery without problemas and the car accessory is ideal for traveling or for when you are filming using a car. Charging speed is a little bit faster than charging it with the GoPro through USB.
    Cons:
    None that I could found.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice charger to use in the car!!

posted by kayn1 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent charger for gopro hero 3 batteries! Works as it should, and takes about 2-3 hours to fully charge the battery! Works like original charger for gopro hero 3!
    Cons:
    Between 2.5 and 3 hours charge time. Could have been a little faster! Reamember an flat to round plug converter in europe.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best choice

posted by rsneto360 on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The best Choice ... lower price.....good Quality ..doing all the tests showed the product as good as the original I have nothing to complain about the quality of the product shows that it is as good as the original gopro......fazendo todos os testes o produ...
    Cons:
    I don´t find...doing all the tests showed the product as good as the original I have nothing to complain about, não a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy charger for gopro battery

posted by marcelvanmaaren on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You don't need to recharge your battery now in your gopro hero3 it self so you can make movies and recharge your battery at once. Have used it now several times and works fine. Between 2.5 and 3 hours charge time for an empty battery
    Cons:
    For Europe you need an flat to round plug converter. Also available at DX.com for $0.89.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections