Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very economical compared to brands such as Harry's
- When is mounted has an impressive image
- Color Tactical
- The legs work perfectly
- The dock works well to fold
- Good design
- Good length of legs
- Must be lubricated as it makes some noise and may rust screws
- The link to the gun system is wrong.
- The screws are of poor quality.
The bipod was mounted on an air rifle 24 joules, with plastic body, it is aesthetically beautiful and works very well, it really is a good buy.
You should be very careful with your installation, then it is very strong and light.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.