Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7110 (71%)
  • 4 Star:294 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SKU: 147792 fits in this

posted by Konan89 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is a nice fabric i is taking the handling well it is not getting dirty or anything like that it is black after all so if you need a good bag that is going to serve you well take this one since it is serving me for some time now. And it's a bag what else ...
    Cons:
    It has no shock absorption but no bag has or none i know of ..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy buyer

posted by Konan89 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an excellent sleeve for the price. It's simple and it does the job. It's black so it goes with most netbook case colours. it fits great on a 9 inch tablet i got from dx
    Cons:
    it's soft, this means that it doesn't give enough shock protection for your laptop the material could be better I think
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A fine sleeve for the price

posted by moemdx on 07/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an excellent sleeve for the price. It's simple and it does the job. It's black so it goes with most netbook case colours.
    Cons:
    It does not fit my Toshiba netbook perfectly as it's a little too long, but that's not DealExtreme's fault. It still works fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool product :)

posted by xak0root on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -- it's cheap, compared to my local stores it's very good, probably the same material but here they cost twice this price -- it's durable -- it protects my laptop very well from scratches and other different things, maybe some liquids in some situations
    Cons:
    -- it's soft, this means that it doesn't give enough shock protection for your laptop -- the material could be better I think
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does NOT fit a 10" Samsung N150

posted by basmati on 12/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For its price this Neoprene pouch is nice enough. This is the soft (elastic) Neoprene - not the stiff type that can occasionally be found
    Cons:
    not very much there are only 4 elastic bands in the corners to fix the netbook the corners have a large radius (this will come ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice fit for 10" Samsung N150 netbooks

posted by Sciamano on 07/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Nice protective case - Fits well the Samsung N150 netbook - Acceptable build quality - You can use the netbook without the need to pull it out of the case
    Cons:
    - Nothing I can think of, it's just a protective case
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Alternative for Asus EEEPC 1005HA-M

posted by Lecsi on 07/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Nice fit for Asus EEE PC 1005HA-M - Cheap alternative (at least for my country) - Good quality material
    Cons:
    - Does not have that astronaut foam to protect from impact like very few ones have. Actually there is no foam. The neoprene is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits Asus EeePC 1005PE perfectly

posted by ilir83 on 05/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good protective bag for my Asus 1005PE. I keep a bluetooth dongle stick in tha laptop all the time and it fits very well in the protective bag. The material is thick and does the job. The zips seem of good quality, I expect them to last for a long time...
    Cons:
    Mine is a little different from the photos, it has the zips that doesn't cover the entire length of the bag (look at my uploade...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice protection, good price!

posted by mostrow on 04/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Fully covers my 8.9" AspireOne; - has plenty of padding, even on the edges (critical part of every notebook); - isn't that kind of 'memory foam', known as neoprene; - it is a bouncy foam, which I found MUCH more better than the neoprene!
    Cons:
    - Keeps my netbook well padded, but also a little 'fatty'. I don't care, but some people may find this a con. - smell is not t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits Eee 1001 & 1005 series perfectly

posted by CronikNZ on 03/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fit Asus Eee 1001 and 1005 size netbooks perfectly, loose enough to get them in without any force, small enough that they can't slide around insise. Enough room to put a USB pen drive & 3g modem stick in with it. The bead around the inside edge should keep ...
    Cons:
    Nothing significant. would be nice if it had an internal loop or two to slide Usb devices in underneath
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections